Yes, I have quite a lot of them, most built w/ Crossover Office. But unfortunately I am not allowed to redistribute proprietary/commercial software.
Windoze apps .cmg?
Yes, I have quite a lot of them, most built w/ Crossover Office. But unfortunately I am not allowed to redistribute proprietary/commercial software.
Very fine, probono.
Please direct me to details for .cmg build procedure which I can utilize for the purpose.
Ray
================================================== =============================
Asking may get you knowwhere!
http://klik.atekon.de/docs/?page=Com...ation%20Images
People have reported that they have successfully built cmg images of
FreeHand MX, Flash MX, Fireworks MX, Dreamweaver MX, Office 2000, Office XP and others.
Here is a universal recipe:
Install CrossOver Office with the Loki-Installer
chmod -R 777 .
Replace Temp folders with symlink to /tmp
Write wrapper
strace -e open -f ./wrapper 2>&1 | grep RDWR > RWFILES
remove templates/ (for space reasons)
remove "does not belong to you" check from bin/wine
remove other annoying messages from lib/perl

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server
$880.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00
64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00