Yes, I have quite a lot of them, most built w/ Crossover Office. But unfortunately I am not allowed to redistribute proprietary/commercial software.
Windoze apps .cmg?
Yes, I have quite a lot of them, most built w/ Crossover Office. But unfortunately I am not allowed to redistribute proprietary/commercial software.
Very fine, probono.
Please direct me to details for .cmg build procedure which I can utilize for the purpose.
Ray
================================================== =============================
Asking may get you knowwhere!
http://klik.atekon.de/docs/?page=Com...ation%20Images
People have reported that they have successfully built cmg images of
FreeHand MX, Flash MX, Fireworks MX, Dreamweaver MX, Office 2000, Office XP and others.
Here is a universal recipe:
Install CrossOver Office with the Loki-Installer
chmod -R 777 .
Replace Temp folders with symlink to /tmp
Write wrapper
strace -e open -f ./wrapper 2>&1 | grep RDWR > RWFILES
remove templates/ (for space reasons)
remove "does not belong to you" check from bin/wine
remove other annoying messages from lib/perl

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
Intel Core i7-11700KF 3.60GHz 8 Core SRKNN 16 Thread LGA 1200 USED
$180.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99