-

Originally Posted by
jhellen
Konqueror also gets stuck every time I click the /mnt/. It's just like it couldn't find anything under /mnt/
I have had the same problem. I think this is related, too: writing to a mostly-empty 170 GB hda4 partition from a Windows machine using Samba, I get a "disk full" message! As I'm transferring files, I check the used 1-MB blocks on the partitions using #df -m ... and AS I'M transferring files to HDA4, the number of 1-MB blocks used ON HDA1 increases!!! Either #df is not reporting correctly, or /mnt/hda4 is really mapped to hda1!
Here are the relevant lines from my fstab at present:
/dev/hda1 / ext3 defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 1
/dev/hda2 none swap defaults 0 0
/dev/hda3 /mnt/hda3 ext3 noauto,users,exec 0 0
/dev/hda4 /mnt/hda4 ext3 noauto,users,exec 0 0
The drive is a 200 GB Western Digital.
Similar Threads
-
By jm47048 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2006, 11:59 PM
-
By stan45 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 11:50 AM
-
By Geof in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 03:55 PM
-
By DieselDriver in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:20 AM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs
$224.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs #2
$189.95

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Intel 8085 CPU Processor Board Ceramic Gold IC Industrial Military Rare
$199.95

vintage pentium 3 pc turns on no display no post
$150.00

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

HP 5060-8359 8K solid state semiconducter memory HP 2100/1000 Vintage 1974
$135.36