-
I just went through this myself and I think I found an easier way..I went to the KNOPPIX menu, picked Configure, and chose the option to create a persistent home directory. It prompted me about whether I wanted to use the entire partition I directed it to (to which I said yes - that's what I created it for), it formatted the partition, then it told me it transferred my home directory to that partition. Done.
Is it really that easy? Or am I missing something?
Similar Threads
-
By jm47048 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2006, 11:59 PM
-
By stan45 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 11:50 AM
-
By Geof in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 03:55 PM
-
By DieselDriver in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:20 AM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99