-
/home directory regeneration
I am also attempting to move my home directory to a different partition. I'm able to successfully fix fstab. But, the original home directory won't die. I delete and it regenerates the home directory on the next boot. So, I'm left with two home directories with identiical files and thus the same problem. If I delete a user's folder from the original home directory, then it deletes from the new home directory also (on a seperate partition). Is there a knoppix configuration I've missed?
Similar Threads
-
By jm47048 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2006, 11:59 PM
-
By stan45 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 11:50 AM
-
By Geof in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 03:55 PM
-
By DieselDriver in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:20 AM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00