I got it guys. I followed the suggestion of the CD guy.... just copied the configuration off the cd and copied to HD.... thanks for the help guys.... FINALLY no big icons!!!!
I got it guys. I followed the suggestion of the CD guy.... just copied the configuration off the cd and copied to HD.... thanks for the help guys.... FINALLY no big icons!!!!

Samsung 850 Pro Series 2TB 2.5inch SATA3 6Gbp Internal SSD MZ-7KE2T0 5 Available
$189.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T510 10.1" Silver 32GB Android WiFi Tablet
$69.95
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung 850 PRO 1TB SATA3 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive SSD 5 Available
$99.00
Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
2TB Samsung 990 PRO NVMe SSD PCIe Gen 4 M.2 2280 - NEW - SHIPS TODAY
$329.95
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9'' Lite Silver 12 GB RAM 256 GB Storage Wi-Fi
$378.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00