Ok, i opened that file as root. Searched for resolution, and found nothing.... But I scrolled down and found all the different modes.... like this....

ModeLine "1280x960" 148.5 1280 1344 1504 1728 960 961 964 1011 +hsync +vsync
1280x1024 @ 60Hz (VESA) hsync: 64.0kHz
ModeLine "1280x1024" 108.0 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync
1280x1024 @ 75Hz (VESA) hsync: 80.0kHz
ModeLine "1280x1024" 135.0 1280 1296 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync
1280x1024 @ 85Hz (VESA) hsync: 91.1kHz


And as you can see there, I made it so these were not comments anymore..... and then there was something else below....

I made these changes to this part.....

SubSection "Display"
Depth 24
Modes "1280x1024" "1024x768" "800x600"
EndSubSection
SubSection "Display"
Depth 32
Modes "1280x1024" "1024x768" "800x600"
EndSubSection


I messed around and would un-comment those first things, and have only the second part, crap like that.... but ummmm, now I only have the option for 1024x768 at 76hz.......

What the hell did I mess up? lol