![]()
try to get knoppux to run on my playstation 2.
got any idea on gettin the ps2 to reconginze the cd?
![]()
try to get knoppux to run on my playstation 2.
got any idea on gettin the ps2 to reconginze the cd?
i think that the ps2 is based on RISC-Cpus and knoppix is at the moment only available for x86 systems.
there is a linux for the ps2 but it is not very good because its too restricted in its possibilitys and also very expensive
The knoppix for PS2 is actually not half bad, But production in USA has been discontinued, and is almost impossible to find the kit anymore. Stupid Sony.
I hate to say it, but this is one area that X-Box beats PS2 fair and square.
Does Knoppix work on Xbox? I dont have an Xbox to try it on, which is why im asking.
Dyne:Bolic (which I believe uses some of the Knoppix code) runs on a "modified" X-Box. If you're serious about getting Linux on an X-Box, try to google search for XBox Mods. I haven't tried this, but looked at some of the mod sites and from what I gathered, it's a matter of buying a modded bios chip and upgrading the hardware.Does Knoppix work on Xbox? I dont have an Xbox to try it on, which is why im asking.
Paul
i got the final fansty hard loaded to the ps2
load knoppix iso to a dvd-cd
and some how got it coppied to the ps2 hard drive but nothn runs
thats what im workin on now

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper NS-ISG-1000 ISG-1000 Integrated Security Gateway Baseline Chassis 4PORT
$129.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper FAN3-PTX-H-S Fan II price incl VAT 3 yr warranty* B2B
$2500.00
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99