Just execute the installed realplayer again, it worked for me then.
I am using live Knoppix 3.7 with fromhd, PH on harddrive and config on USB stick.
As I reorganise my PH and configs regularly, I have downloaded Realplayer10 many times from klik with no problems.
I have tried to download and install it over the last couple of days. The download goes OK but it does not install. I have had no problem with Kaffeine, kplayer, Guarddog, Firefox, Flash and gdeskcal.
Brian
Just execute the installed realplayer again, it worked for me then.
It downloaded, but didn't go through the setup.
It appears in my Home Folder but nothing happens when I click on the wrapper.
I deleted my PH and made a new one and the other programs are all OK - strange.
Brian
OK now - thanks.
Thanks for all the great klik programs, PB.
Brian

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
LOT OF 18 Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V ECC REG M386A8K40BM2-CTD7Q Server Memory
$5399.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
LOT OF 6 16GB DDR4 LAPTOP MEMORY RAM VARIOUS BRANDS/SPEEDS
$379.00
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99