-
Realplayer10 problem
I am using live Knoppix 3.7 with fromhd, PH on harddrive and config on USB stick.
As I reorganise my PH and configs regularly, I have downloaded Realplayer10 many times from klik with no problems.
I have tried to download and install it over the last couple of days. The download goes OK but it does not install. I have had no problem with Kaffeine, kplayer, Guarddog, Firefox, Flash and gdeskcal.
Brian
-
Senior Member
registered user
Just execute the installed realplayer again, it worked for me then.
-
It downloaded, but didn't go through the setup.
It appears in my Home Folder but nothing happens when I click on the wrapper.
I deleted my PH and made a new one and the other programs are all OK - strange.
Brian
-
OK now - thanks.
Thanks for all the great klik programs, PB.
Brian
Similar Threads
-
By ockham23 in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00