-
Realplayer10 problem
I am using live Knoppix 3.7 with fromhd, PH on harddrive and config on USB stick.
As I reorganise my PH and configs regularly, I have downloaded Realplayer10 many times from klik with no problems.
I have tried to download and install it over the last couple of days. The download goes OK but it does not install. I have had no problem with Kaffeine, kplayer, Guarddog, Firefox, Flash and gdeskcal.
Brian
Similar Threads
-
By ockham23 in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PERC H755 8GB NV 12Gb/s Pci-e RAID controller card 29XMF Full Height
$999.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00