-
Problem with Knoppix 3.7 after installation on EPIA
Hello
I try Knoppix 3.7 CD and it function correctly on mi epia M6000 board.
By using CD all function and i reach the KDE.
After this try i press <Ctrl><Alt><F2> to enter in the command line.
I start the knoppix-installer to install the Knoppix onto HD.
I have some problem with patitioning because after HD partioning with first partition of 5G of type ext3 and 1 swap parition of 1G, the system gave me the message that it can't find aright HD configuration.
OK i solve tis problem....
I run the installation but during the installation, 80%, appear some error because the installer doesn't uncompressing some file for problem in the tmp directory.
However the installation is finished correctly.
I reboot the computer but when KDE start gave me an error because it can't write a directory.
At this point start a command line terminal bat nothing appens !!!
I've made a CD like installation, selected in the menu at the start of installation, but the cd running correctly the installation NO ???
Why ???
I read something in the frum but i can't find any problem like that.
I read that probabily is a problem of the command line running after the <Ctrl><Alt><F2>. in some forum i had readed that the best is running the icon of KDE command line terminal ???
Someone have a suggestion or procedure to follow ???
thanks in advice .
Similar Threads
-
By vbn1234 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2007, 09:50 PM
-
By nagen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-16-2006, 12:39 PM
-
By ibrewale in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 10:32 PM
-
By impresario in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 07:58 PM
-
By adkmom in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 07:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Intel Core i7-10700K 3.80GHz 8 Core SRH72 16 Thread LGA 1200
$275.00

Dell OptiPlex 5090 SFF PC w/ i7-10700 2.9GHz CPU 2TB HDD 8GB DDR4 RAM Win 10 Pro
$209.95

Dell OptiPlex 5090 SFF PC w/ i7-10700 2.9GHz CPU 2TB HDD 8GB DDR4 RAM Win 10 Pro
$209.95

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.40GHz 8 Core 100-000000651 16 Thread AM4 CPU
$290.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Intel Core i7-11700T 1.4GHz Processor 8-Core Socket LGA1200 SRKNT
$120.85