Hi,
Whenever I read the home directory from my pendisk this image remains unaltered.
I mean /home is actually a link to /ramdisk/home I bealive and whenever I boot it copies the contents of the pendisk into the ramdisk but whenever I shutdown it doesn't dump the memory contents back into the pendisk. In order to update my home I have to run the mkpersistenthome script again.
I tried to change this by removing the /home/knoppix dir and linking it to my pendisk /mnt/sda/knoppix I added a couple of lines to my knoppix.sh.
This works nicely but it has an annoying side efect that afther the knoppix.sh script terminates the /mnt/sda directory is unmounted and so I must manually mount it back again, plus since X starts right away it gets stuck.
Any one has got any ideas ?

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99