Hi,
Yesterday I've donloaded INSIDE live cd, it's a 50Meg iso full with security tools.
There's not so much on theire website about installing ect..
my question is how do I install this to my hard disk? Is there anybody that ever tried that?
Greets
Hi,
Yesterday I've donloaded INSIDE live cd, it's a 50Meg iso full with security tools.
There's not so much on theire website about installing ect..
my question is how do I install this to my hard disk? Is there anybody that ever tried that?
Greets
You have the name wrong in the above text (although it is correct in the subject of the thread), which will make it hard for others to find this and respond. The correct name is INSERT, not Inside, and the home page can be found hereOriginally Posted by kurohyou
At the homepage of insert I cannot find the information that I need, is there a way to install insert to my hd,
and if there's no script to do so, can i do this manually?
greets

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
$70.00