Just execute the installed realplayer again, it worked for me then.
I am using live Knoppix 3.7 with fromhd, PH on harddrive and config on USB stick.
As I reorganise my PH and configs regularly, I have downloaded Realplayer10 many times from klik with no problems.
I have tried to download and install it over the last couple of days. The download goes OK but it does not install. I have had no problem with Kaffeine, kplayer, Guarddog, Firefox, Flash and gdeskcal.
Brian
Just execute the installed realplayer again, it worked for me then.
It downloaded, but didn't go through the setup.
It appears in my Home Folder but nothing happens when I click on the wrapper.
I deleted my PH and made a new one and the other programs are all OK - strange.
Brian
OK now - thanks.
Thanks for all the great klik programs, PB.
Brian

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.45
Samsung 990 EVO Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD 7,250MB/s
$285.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00