Hi,
I installed Knoppix 3.7 on a PC where I have to use an IDE-Adapter for accessing my 40GB-HDD
with Knoppix booting on hde8.
Now, trying to use this hdd on a machine without the need of such adpater (resulting in this hdd becoming
hda) I have (naturally) problems.
I tried everything, from lilo to fstab etc., without getting this hdd to run as hda on that 2nd machine.
(init 426: missing /dev/console or equal...)
Does anyone have an idea how to get this solved?
Thnx!

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09