-
I'm not able to write something!!!
I rescued my Data with Knoppix from another PC and it was perfect. But now I want to rescue the personal Data from my second PC with Knoppix. But the PC has no Burner and so I'm not able to burn it on a CD like at my first PC. And now I tried to copy the Data on my USB-Stick. But then I have the problem that Knoppix is not able to write it on it. I have the same problem when I want to copy the Data on the other Partition. What I have to do or what I can do to rescue my Data. Why is Knoppix not able to write anything???
-
Senior Member
registered user
knoppix is read only by default, you rightclick and choose change read/write mode (or something like it, not on knoppix now)
Similar Threads
-
By RHCA in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-24-2006, 04:03 PM
-
By UDHA in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 12:26 AM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:24 AM
-
By tac in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:44 AM
-
By Juggalo_X in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 06:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99