knoppix is read only by default, you rightclick and choose change read/write mode (or something like it, not on knoppix now)
I rescued my Data with Knoppix from another PC and it was perfect. But now I want to rescue the personal Data from my second PC with Knoppix. But the PC has no Burner and so I'm not able to burn it on a CD like at my first PC. And now I tried to copy the Data on my USB-Stick. But then I have the problem that Knoppix is not able to write it on it. I have the same problem when I want to copy the Data on the other Partition. What I have to do or what I can do to rescue my Data. Why is Knoppix not able to write anything???
knoppix is read only by default, you rightclick and choose change read/write mode (or something like it, not on knoppix now)

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Intel Core i7-6900K SR2PB 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU LGA 2011 (Socket R)
$60.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00