I downloaded a program in .bin format. What do I do now to install it?
I downloaded a program in .bin format. What do I do now to install it?
What program & what are you trying to install? .bin generally denotes an executeable file which will 'run' when you open it but it is not normal to install a program as a bin file. If you are trying to install applications, see this: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14977
To execute the file, make sure that it is marked as executable (if not type 'chmod +x filename.bin') and then type 'sh filenname.bin' or './filenname.bin'.

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS
$99.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00