-
Junior Member
registered user
Remaster EADZ
Hi,
I used the remaster page from EADZ in the documentation section on this site for my own cd. I have a couple of questions about this.
A week ago I did a hd install of knoppix to my drive where I test some stuff. Today I read the remaster page of EATZ and i wanted to make
my own cd, so I followed the documents and made a new directory knx on my hd, copied everything that was needed. But I stopped at
chroot /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX.
My question is, when I boot with my hdinstall from last week, can I change then configuration files from there in my knx directory and backgrounds
ect.. for my remaster cd that I'm making or do I have to be in the chroot to work with them?
And later I changed the config files can I boot again with the cd and then chroot the enviroment to finish the process?
I hope someone can help me with this.
Thnx
Similar Threads
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 09:56 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 09:48 AM
-
By John in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-28-2003, 04:31 PM
-
By Flibble in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-19-2003, 09:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98