Hi,
I installed Knoppix 3.7 on a PC where I have to use an IDE-Adapter for accessing my 40GB-HDD
with Knoppix booting on hde8.
Now, trying to use this hdd on a machine without the need of such adpater (resulting in this hdd becoming
hda) I have (naturally) problems.
I tried everything, from lilo to fstab etc., without getting this hdd to run as hda on that 2nd machine.
(init 426: missing /dev/console or equal...)
Does anyone have an idea how to get this solved?
Thnx!

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM X3650 M4 Server System Board 00MX553 00AM209 00Y8499 00Y8457 00D2888 00W2671
$230.00