Hi,
I installed Knoppix 3.7 on a PC where I have to use an IDE-Adapter for accessing my 40GB-HDD
with Knoppix booting on hde8.
Now, trying to use this hdd on a machine without the need of such adpater (resulting in this hdd becoming
hda) I have (naturally) problems.
I tried everything, from lilo to fstab etc., without getting this hdd to run as hda on that 2nd machine.
(init 426: missing /dev/console or equal...)
Does anyone have an idea how to get this solved?
Thnx!

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
Apple Macintosh 9" B&W CRT 128k 512k Plus SE SE/30 Classic - Working. (260201 2)
$29.99
Apple Macintosh 9" B&W CRT 128k 512k Plus SE SE/30 Classic - Working. (260201 1)
$29.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk
$39.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00