-
XMMS moved into "Lost & Found" on Start Menu??
I don't know if anybody else has experienced this or not, but I find it very puzzling. In my "Debian" style installation of Knoppix, I was using XMMS to watch some MPG files via clicking on the files in Konqueror and letting XMMS start up automatically. Later, I discovered that the program's link had moved from the "Multimedia" area into the "Lost and Found".
The XMMS program still functions, seemingly, normally - but, I don't have the vaguest idea why the link was moved, or how to put it back where it belongs. The ony tweak I did (that I remember, anyway) of XMMS, was to make it display the player in double-size mode. Can anybody help me with this? TIA.
Similar Threads
-
By jamsea in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-23-2005, 11:10 AM
-
By oman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 06:44 PM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 10:50 PM
-
By electronicjason in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 08:45 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$199.99

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$395.00

HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

*Brand New-Factory Sealed* AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 5.6GHz AM5 00-100001973WOF
$429.00

Dell OptiPlex 5050 SFF Core i5-7500, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Win11 PRO Up
$89.00

Dell Optiplex 5060 SFF Intel Core i5-8600 3.1 GHz 8 GB RAM No HDD No OS
$99.99