it has been discussed before, search some.
Can this work? I am not a programer but this could be a good idea. Knoppix with file storage for Programs, Photos, mp3s, small Downloads ,ect...
it has been discussed before, search some.
If you utilize Klik format for compressed image files (.cmg), a DVD+RW of Knoppix 3.7 or the new 3.8 will allow the addition of .cmg files by download.
Read about it in Knoppix forum Klik.
This methodology permits using the full DVD capacity of 4.4GB.
In addition, Knoppixv3.8Cebit just released to bittorrent allows the use of unionFS which enhances the Knoppix capability as well.
Best to you.
Hi all,
I am very new to Knoppix, so if this has been discussed to death, please point me in the right direction.![]()
Want to run Knoppix on my Notebook, so I created the ISO on a DVD-RW (Normal burn ISO to disk). All changes I make, eg. date format, time settings etc are lost when I restart. Is there a way to burn it onto a DVD, and keep the rest of the DVD space open to have Knoppix write changes directly onto the disk? I have seen the mention of Klik, but I am afraid I don't understand completely.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Ta

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Lot 43 Mixed Brands Micron MT16KTF1G64HZ-1G6N1 8GB 2Rx8 PC3L-12800S-11-13-F3 RAM
$649.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Mixed Lot of 248 SAMSUNG 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R DDR3 M393B1K70CH0-CH9Q5 Server RAM
$1999.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit
$199.99
Micron 32GB (16GBx2) DDR4 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA-ED2-11 ECC MTA9ASF2G72AZ-3G2B1ZI
$299.99
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
ADATA XPG Spectrix White RGB AX4U320038G16-BW41 32GB DDR4 matching set of 8GB
$149.99