-
Junior Member
registered user
Lost (KDE)Wallet access. How to reset?
In my user account, I started using my wallet to keep track of too many passwords. Neither of the "good" passwords, that I use for important accounts like this, works anymore. I have tried running usermanager as root to reset, but I think I only reset my system login. How do I see or reset a wallet user account?
I am running from a "Beginner HD Install" . My desktop and system logins are persistant.
Thanks for your help!
dad
Similar Threads
-
By jgolay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:49 PM
-
By paranerd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By knulle in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 03:33 PM
-
By transistorman57508 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 04:12 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95