In my user account, I started using my wallet to keep track of too many passwords. Neither of the "good" passwords, that I use for important accounts like this, works anymore. I have tried running usermanager as root to reset, but I think I only reset my system login. How do I see or reset a wallet user account?
I am running from a "Beginner HD Install" . My desktop and system logins are persistant.
Thanks for your help!
dad

Vintage IBM ThinkPad 701C “Butterfly” Laptop – Collector’s Item
$500.00
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99
Vintage Retro Lot IC CHIPS CERAMIC Plastic Assorted GOLD Scrap Collection Tubes
$199.99
Dell Inspiron Mini 9 910 Netbook Laptop Vintage Compact PC
$100.00
Toshiba Satellite Pro 400CS Vintage Laptop, Works - No Battery - Windows 95
$115.00
Vintage HP 320LX Palmtop PC w/ Stylus Pen, Backlight, Windows CE | TESTED
$99.00
Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Teac CD-532S SCSI Wide 68 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99