-
Need help Please! Installer
Ok....First I am at the fruestration braking point and need help. I am trying to install whoppix which has knoppix 3.7. I have windows xp dell laptop 3.06 512 mem.....and have all ready use QTPARTED to create a EXT 10 gig and A swap of 800mb. I open terminal type su...root.....type cd /tmp knoppix-installer-latest -web....host not found.....bad command...That is what there site says to do but nobody will answer my ?. So I came here tryed ./knoppix-installer...tryed knoppix2hdinstaller....tryed knoppix-installer....tryedknx-2hd......All bad commands. I really want to learn but can not figure it out. This is day 3 with no results from 1 million google searches and forum posts. I'm starting to think this why people pay for M$hit!
Similar Threads
-
By jonli in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-15-2006, 11:51 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 07:15 PM
-
By mstromberg in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By ValhallaSystems in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-25-2004, 06:36 PM
-
By NikNak in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 02:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Express 4M2 4x M.2 NVMe RAID Enclosure Aluminum w/ SoftRAID
$199.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00