Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: how to get soundcard to work

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    34

    how to get soundcard to work

    how do I set up my soundcard to record? (sorry, I didn't find that in the documentatiton, maybe someone can point me the right direction)

    It plays sound fine, but I can't record anything, like in Audacity.
    I already tried soundcardconfig and it said everything was ok, it played a test sound, but didn't record anything.

    thanks in advance,
    pascal

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    981
    maybe it's something a simple as check kmix make sure the appropriate input volume control is turned up.

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    34
    I tried that already. But when recording in Audicity I still get an error message that goes something like this: "Input Device not found" ...

    How do I check what driver is installed?
    On Windows I just insert the CD with the driver. I can't use part of that right?

    Pascal

Similar Threads

  1. Soundcard
    By jjbergdolt in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:09 PM
  2. Can't get SB Live Value soundcard to work
    By Drenhead in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 08:53 PM
  3. Soundcard problem
    By oiic in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2004, 06:22 PM
  4. Soundcard Yamaha don't work under K3.3, work under K3.2
    By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
  5. C-Media 8738 soundcard doesnt work
    By ROBiNBOS in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1599.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU picture

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU

$225.00



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$179.99



IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU picture

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU

$999.99



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$110.30



IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1) picture

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)

$150.00



1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM picture

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM

$344.97



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012 picture

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012

$109.99