maybe it's something a simple as check kmix make sure the appropriate input volume control is turned up.
how do I set up my soundcard to record? (sorry, I didn't find that in the documentatiton, maybe someone can point me the right direction)
It plays sound fine, but I can't record anything, like in Audacity.
I already tried soundcardconfig and it said everything was ok, it played a test sound, but didn't record anything.
thanks in advance,
pascal
maybe it's something a simple as check kmix make sure the appropriate input volume control is turned up.
I tried that already. But when recording in Audicity I still get an error message that goes something like this: "Input Device not found" ...
How do I check what driver is installed?
On Windows I just insert the CD with the driver. I can't use part of that right?
Pascal

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99