-
I tried that already. But when recording in Audicity I still get an error message that goes something like this: "Input Device not found" ...
How do I check what driver is installed?
On Windows I just insert the CD with the driver. I can't use part of that right?
Pascal
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:09 PM
-
By Drenhead in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By oiic in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
-
By ROBiNBOS in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Server (256GB NVME, 8GB RAM, i5-7500 @ 3.8Ghz)
$75.00

Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99