Hi! I'm using Knoppix 3.7 & I have a broadband internet connection which I regularly use from Windows XP, using miniport
Wan setup!
Can anybody please tell me how to use the same from the Knoppix?
Thanx in advance.
Bye! :P
Hi! I'm using Knoppix 3.7 & I have a broadband internet connection which I regularly use from Windows XP, using miniport
Wan setup!
Can anybody please tell me how to use the same from the Knoppix?
Thanx in advance.
Bye! :P

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Sealed Vintage Intel Pro/1000 Network Adapters Drivers CD Ver 3.1 Vintage PC NEW
$39.61
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Dell Latitude XPi CD P150ST Vintage Computer - Not Working
$70.00
Vintage Northgate OmniKey 102 Mechanical Keyboard w Cable PC Untested
$169.99
Vintage NEC Versa V/50 Notebook Computer with UNTESTED as/is
$29.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00