Hi! I'm using Knoppix 3.7 & I have a broadband internet connection which I regularly use from Windows XP, using miniport
Wan setup!
Can anybody please tell me how to use the same from the Knoppix?
Thanx in advance.
Bye! :P
Hi! I'm using Knoppix 3.7 & I have a broadband internet connection which I regularly use from Windows XP, using miniport
Wan setup!
Can anybody please tell me how to use the same from the Knoppix?
Thanx in advance.
Bye! :P

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
-NO SSD- HP ProDesk 600 G4 8GB Ram desktop tiny-mini-micro Intel Core i5-8500T
$69.99
Intel Core Ultra 7 270K Plus 24 cores (8 P-cores + 16 E-cores)
$300.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00