Hi! I'm using Knoppix 3.7 & I have a broadband internet connection which I regularly use from Windows XP, using miniport
Wan setup!
Can anybody please tell me how to use the same from the Knoppix?
Thanx in advance.
Bye! :P
Hi! I'm using Knoppix 3.7 & I have a broadband internet connection which I regularly use from Windows XP, using miniport
Wan setup!
Can anybody please tell me how to use the same from the Knoppix?
Thanx in advance.
Bye! :P

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$47988.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00