Follow Up:
Still have same problem though now experiencing problems with all files on hda5... says they are a Read-Only File System. What could have caused this and how can I fix it? I am unable to extract any files or anything while in this state.
Follow Up:
Still have same problem though now experiencing problems with all files on hda5... says they are a Read-Only File System. What could have caused this and how can I fix it? I am unable to extract any files or anything while in this state.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
LOT OF 6 Intel Core i7-6700 3.4ghz Desktop CPU • LGA1151 Socket H4 SR2L2
$169.00
LOT OF 10 Intel Core i5 Desktop CPU •5x 7500 5x 6500 •LGA1151 H4 SR2L6 SR335
$109.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
$29.95