-
Junior Member
registered user
I solved the root permission problem, you just type su and press enter. ( I assume su is super user)
However I then get presented with a totally stupid situation. The old knx-hdinstall did a QandA with the user to take care of the partitioning.
In contrast knoppix-installer drops you in the brown stuff with a partitioning app I never seen before. Now here's the stupid part, how am I supposed to use (without damaging my hd) a partitioning app I know nothing about, if the only OS it runs under is the one I can't install until I've partitioned the disk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 11:13 PM
-
By three eyes open in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 01:06 AM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99