sorry for double posting but I think this will be forgoten if I won't send it to the top again.
The Soundcard is correctly detected (during autoconfiguring on boot the sc name appears) but the used driver does not work.
error message:
device: default couldn't be opened for playback (no such file or directory)
Anyone knows a solution to this problem? PLease keep in mind I'm very beginner to Linux in general.
lspci -v output (relevant parts):
0000:00:0c.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Audigy (rev 03)
Subsystem: Creative Labs SB0090 Audigy Player
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 16
I/O ports at e000 [size=32]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
0000:00:0c.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs SB Audigy MIDI/Game port (rev 03)
Subsystem: Creative Labs SB Audigy MIDI/Game Port
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32
I/O ports at e400 [size=8]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
0000:00:0c.2 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Creative Labs SB Audigy FireWire Port (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: Creative Labs SB Audigy FireWire Port
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 17
Memory at e700a000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
Memory at e7000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
Capabilities: [44] Power Management version 2
Thanks in Advantage and best regards
Mastacheata
sorry for double posting but I think this will be forgoten if I won't send it to the top again.

Vintage Gateway 2000 P5-166 No power cord AS IS FOR PARTS
$145.87
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Sun Microsystems Type 5 Keyboard N860-8701-T010 Tested Working
$55.55
Vintage IBM OS/2 version Standard Version 1.3 3.5" Diskettes SEALED
$199.00
Vintage Sun Microsystems SPARC system motherboard / CPU board.
$120.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Cz tulip Vintage Fall Mouse Pad, Dark Pumpkin
$17.99
Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00
Vintage KanguruDisk Portable External Drive Module with Pouch - Rare Retro Drive
$114.88