Hi
I'd like to have my home directory on DVD-RAM, not USB-Stick.
The script doesn't show the DVD-RAM drive and if I create an encrypted image on the DVD-RAM myself and try "knoppix home=/dev/cdrom1" it doesn't work.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks
Hi
I'd like to have my home directory on DVD-RAM, not USB-Stick.
The script doesn't show the DVD-RAM drive and if I create an encrypted image on the DVD-RAM myself and try "knoppix home=/dev/cdrom1" it doesn't work.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Lot of (5) Samsung 32GB 2RX4 DDR4-2133 ECC REG RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB
$875.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50