Check this post for some help:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...888&highlight=
Hey, I've been busy for awhile trying to figure out how to install downloaded window decorations (like the ones on kde-look.org) and I just can't seem to solve the problem. I've read the directions on the website kde-look.org and they say something to the effect of clicking on a install new decoration button within the window decoration tab in the control center, well on my HDD Knoppix 3.6 install this so called 'install new decoration' button is no where to be found. How is this done? The ones KDE comes with are nice but I like to really personalize my desktop and figuring this out would be great! Thanks
Check this post for some help:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...888&highlight=

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01