-
I'm hearing BELLS!!!!
I was minding my own business, with 3.6 installed to my hard drive, when I started hearing bells.
Since my aural hallucinations never involve bells, I tried to find the source. This turned out to be my computer's speakers.
Try as I may, I can't find out how to shut them off (even WITH medicine!). They go off every 15 minutes and there's no apparent place to turn them off. I run a very minimal GUI setup with no bells and whistles, themes, or sounds.
When I pull up the processes, the only thing that looks halfway relevant is KNOTIFY, but the noises don't stop when I kill the process.
thanks,
jeff the momentarily sane
Similar Threads
-
By wk1989 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2005, 03:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39

Osborne Vintage Computer CP/M User Guide Thom Hogan & Software User Manuals Lot
$45.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Intel Pentium Pro CPU Lot 3 Gold Ceramic Processors + 2 RAM Untested
$249.99

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37