-
I'm hearing BELLS!!!!
I was minding my own business, with 3.6 installed to my hard drive, when I started hearing bells.
Since my aural hallucinations never involve bells, I tried to find the source. This turned out to be my computer's speakers.
Try as I may, I can't find out how to shut them off (even WITH medicine!). They go off every 15 minutes and there's no apparent place to turn them off. I run a very minimal GUI setup with no bells and whistles, themes, or sounds.
When I pull up the processes, the only thing that looks halfway relevant is KNOTIFY, but the noises don't stop when I kill the process.
thanks,
jeff the momentarily sane
Similar Threads
-
By wk1989 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2005, 03:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung One Connect Docking Station SOC8002B Black w/ Cable & Power Cord
$400.00

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 PC3-12800R ECC Reg RDIMM M393B1G73QH0-YK0
$15.00