I have 1 of the above and have no idea how to get it working. I saw the recent post about the AERONET card and that diddent help.......HELP MEEEEE!!!
I have 1 of the above and have no idea how to get it working. I saw the recent post about the AERONET card and that diddent help.......HELP MEEEEE!!!

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Tape Drive for Atari 400/800 Computers
$150.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75