-
Junior Member
registered user
Yes I did burn at 4x & confirmed the md5 checksum, I don't think the download was corrupt, because I first bought the KNOPPIX 3.7 CD from http://www.cheeplinux.com/ & exactly the same thing happened.
I just bought an old PIII 500Mhz PC w 128MEG RAM & 8GB HDD. I am planning to install Debian Linux on it but first I will format the HDD with FAT16, run the KNOPPIX CD & see what happens.
Ajak.
Similar Threads
-
By usepix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2006, 11:03 PM
-
By bgart5 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 12:18 PM
-
By mentalalien2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 01:09 AM
-
By gerjan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-27-2004, 08:41 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-06-2003, 06:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Leading Edge DC-3014 Blue Alps SKCM Keyboard Rare Vintage
$350.00

Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00

Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Rare Vintage Nec Mobile Gear II MC R430 Computer Japanese Windows Ce
$299.99

Vintage Mixed Lot Computer & Electronics Manuals & Guides - Manuals & Guides Lot
$75.00

Vintage NCD N-97 Hi-Tek Linear White Space Invader Keyboard
$120.00

LOT NOS/USED VINTAGE 1000 + PCs TRANSISTORS, DIODES, UNTESTED, SCRAP GOLD
$200.00

Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95

Vintage Belkin Ergonomic Keyboard F8E208-BLK Split-Key PS/2 Wired Black
$39.99