-
Need help at TeleWell TW-EA100B
Hello! (first post here \o/, sorry for bad english)
I downloaded Knoppix 3.7, and it found drivers to anything else but not to my TeleWell TW-EA100B usb-adsl box, it doens't even find it connected on my computer
I tried to search all over the internet for drivers to Linux/Knoppix, but i found nothing.
I have Windows-compatible drivers in my computer, can they help?
If some of you can help me finding the drivers and giving instructions how to install them, i would be happy.
I looked the sticky instructions, but couldn't get them to work.
I'll go now to school, I answer and read this topic again when clock is about 14.30 in finland, so about 5 hours after i send this first post.
Similar Threads
-
By BiGG in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 04:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Intel Core i9 14th Gen i9-14900K CPU Processor (SRN48, X549K945)
$325.00