Hello! (first post here \o/, sorry for bad english)
I downloaded Knoppix 3.7, and it found drivers to anything else but not to my TeleWell TW-EA100B usb-adsl box, it doens't even find it connected on my computer
I tried to search all over the internet for drivers to Linux/Knoppix, but i found nothing.
I have Windows-compatible drivers in my computer, can they help?
If some of you can help me finding the drivers and giving instructions how to install them, i would be happy.
I looked the sticky instructions, but couldn't get them to work.
I'll go now to school, I answer and read this topic again when clock is about 14.30 in finland, so about 5 hours after i send this first post.

16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
96GB DDR5 48GBx2 SO-DIMM 262-Pin Laptop RAM PC5-5600B 2Rx8
$1199.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98