Ok, well I got it working and got into KDE (yippeee!)
Can someone just quickly tell me how to get apache setup and working?
Ok, Im completely new to Linux and Knoppix.
I burnt the ISO to CD, then booted from it, got the Knoppix screen, now Im at a prompt "boot:"
What do I do?
Whatever I type in comes up as "kernel image not found", whats the command to launch the pretty interface (KDE?)
Thanks,
Alicia
Ok, well I got it working and got into KDE (yippeee!)
Can someone just quickly tell me how to get apache setup and working?
Really poor choice of a subject like for anyone expecting to get any help.Originally Posted by fox
Everything you need to know about setting up Apache can be found here; http://httpd.apache.org/docs/ You'll probably have the most success with the tutorials.

MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Vintage UMC GMB-386UMC V0.1 386DX ISA Motherboard w/ AMIBIOS AA2828485
$68.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage BOCA IOAT43 ISA Serial Parallel Adapter Card w/ Cable Manual NOS SEALED
$89.95
Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 Multi-Pen Plotter 26-1191 6-Color 1981 w/ Cover
$349.99
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88
Vintage 90s PC Intel Pentium, cards, no HDD
$80.00