-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks Markus,
I saw the cdda2wav in my searching, realized I didnt have it installed, did the apt install, and was looking through the man pages on the package... Just wasnt sure if it would do my trick... I'll give that a try, and I guess, if this "one" CD doesnt like that either, it will be time to buy another CD...
Thanks again for the assistance
Similar Threads
-
By muppet in forum Networking
Replies: 15
Last Post: 10-01-2006, 03:57 PM
-
By TEHark1 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2006, 08:40 AM
-
By JPWhite in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By sand_pu in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 03:04 PM
-
By RoadKill in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 07:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99