I use Knoppix as an adjunct to my main Mandrake 10.1 distro, for backups, disk maintenance, etc. I have always loved the clarity and crispness of the Knoppix fonts vs. those on Mandrake (and any other distro I have ever used). I would like to copy the Knoppix fonts over to my fonts directory and use them. Can anyone point me to where these are kept? I looked in the usual places (/etc/X11/fonts and /usr/share/fonts) but I can't seem to find the Helvetica and LucidaTypeWriter fonts that Knoppix KDE uses as its defaults.
Also, can anyone point me to where the mouse pointer is defined? I *love* the triangular pointer used by 3.7, and would love to find the name of the theme/style/whatever, and install on my Mandrake.
Thanks in advance.

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Ram Memory (M378A1K43DB2-CTD) Tested
$29.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
DELL PRECISION 7550 15" i7-10750H 16GB RAM 512GB SSD QUADRO T1000 WINDOWS 11+AC
$355.00