-
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: knoppix WOW

Originally Posted by
greenmeanie
does it install to HD this easy?
ha,ha,ha!
Perhaps you should read through the hdd install forum, one of the most active forums here and then ask that again.
But welcome and congratulation on your sucess.
-
Junior Member
registered user
I just got knoppix today, I am amazed by how much is on here. Im currently posting know whilst using firefox on knoppix
I dont intend to install it, ill wait till I know a bit more then try it :P
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Keyboard (MO110)
$61.30

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

2.0 LBS Vintage Scrap Memory RAM FOR Gold Recovery PC & SERVER RAM UNSHIELDED
$110.00

NEW SEALED - Vintage Microsoft Office Professional Floppy Disks 1-24 (5 Of 5)
$80.00

Vintage Mass Microsystems DataPak 88MB Removable External SCSI Hard Drive...
$149.99

Vintage Case Logic 96 CD DVD Binder Zippered Media Storage Wallet Case - Black
$54.99

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00

Vintage Rare IBM ThinkPad G40 Laptop Untested Parts Only
$59.95