You will not be able to mount hda7 if that is where your PMI is. Knoppix locks the partition where the PMI is installed.
Hi,
I put KNOPPIX.iso on my fat32 partition(hda7), and when I boot with
bootfrom:/dev/hda7/*.iso KNOPPIX boots ok. but I get message when
try to mount hda7: ACCESS DENIED TO /CDROM2.LOOP
and also my CDROM is locked.
Please, any suggestion!
You will not be able to mount hda7 if that is where your PMI is. Knoppix locks the partition where the PMI is installed.
Thanks,
I also tried tohd: and fromhd: with full path but I get boot problem message that file system didn't find.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Lot of 9 Yealink MP54-Teams Smart Business VoIP IP Phones Microsoft Teams
$530.00
UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone
$55.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Polycom Poly ObiHai OBI302 VOIP Adapter FREE S/H
$29.99