-
file /etc/modules-2.6.9
Hello,
I will get a Fritz!Box Fon Wlan, so I've decided to go to kernel-2.6.9. During boot-process (hd-install, knoppix 3.7 from Dec2004) the system ask for a file
/etc/modules-2.6.9
which is missing. A link to /etc/modules-2.4.27 doesn't work well, a lot of error will occur. What is to do?
Additional I have much trouble with acpi on my laptop (TP R51): I have no idea to go in sleep, suspend or powersave mode (with comming up later...).
It seems, there must be a lot of work done until Fritz!Box WLAN will work nicely.
Thanks for help.
Rest of KNOPPIX is very nice - I enjoy it. Thanks!
-
Sorry,
but I have learned. A secoung installation brought the missed file.
Now there are the problems of WLAN:
all drivers seams to be loaded. After unloading and loading
iwlist eth2 scan
works well, but there is no possibility to enter frequency or channel or essid via
iwconfig eth2 essid "...." channel "..."
In the manual was written, that most of the time this error occurs if installation is wrong....
Compilation of ipw2100 is not possible while the some files are missing. Where can I get them? Which files are neccessary?
The connection to the AccessPoint via line works. Nice.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By syruice in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:19 PM
-
By Droide in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-08-2005, 04:11 PM
-
By wicking in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 07:50 PM
-
By gus in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 09:52 AM
-
By Ambrose in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 05:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99